Some new things...
I'm thinking of doing a talk at the TI Tikkun on shmeara, specifically talking about how it is similar and different to Tibetan Buddhist practice.
And, in the last 24 hours, I was reached by Shambhala Global Services, to see if I'd do a Sunday talk. They allowed I could do sending & taking, but also something different. I asked if I could do it on buddhism & Judaism, they said yes, and that is now scheduled for 7/13.
Betty and I are both planning towards retirement. We need to close down on our communications with financial planners...we've talked to 2.
In addition to the Denver Masters, I've signed up for doing the 2 year DLTI program.
We're going to Chicago over Labor Day for the Rivkes.
Evan will turn 30 in July, he's still in school, and has just applied for a job. Kasey's in the process of quitting for physical stress. Adam's relatively humming along.
And now, for Shambhala course, I need a title, and description.
trying...
Buddhism, Judaism, & Lovingkindness: Can you go home, and if you do, what will you find?

No comments:
Post a Comment