Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A - quick bringing forward, after 18 months...

Today begins Rosh Hashana for 2013.  Shirat HaNefesh has begun a new program, where we might select an area to develop into, and with a partner, for the year. This web space might be used to list some ideas.  So, I want to write here.

Seems like I should catch up a few things.

Evan has just gone off to college, to Goucher.  Adam has begun high school.

Last fall, I offered a course at the Jewish Study Center called: Nondual Judaism through Liturgy, where 3 books were used: Rosenberg, Michaelson's book on Nondual G-d, and...my friend from NY (forgetting his name) and his book, I think...Shofar and the White Conch... by Philip Richman.  (I found it by googling Vajrayana Judaism).  Phil also skyped into the second of 3 classes.  About 7 people participated.  It didn't break new ground, but the discovery of Phil's book was cool.  His approach is a bit narrow, and similar but different.

I started a 5/2 diet, with only modest results.

Maybe that's enough.  A next entry can be about ideas for exploration.

No comments: